Pages

14:41

Mummy's Holiday

I was super, super excited for the end of October to arrive! I had a very special visitor coming to Guadeloupe!

My Mummy!
 She came armed with lots of books and fun things for the boys, including this great book of paper planes and spaceships!
 I never in a million years thought I would get any pleasure or satisfaction from boys toys but I think I got more into how well they flew than the boys!
 I had to take Mum to see Sainte Anne. It is my favourite place in the whole world. It's exactly as I picture the Caribbean to look and I fall in love with it every single time I see this view!

 Ed came along with me to join Mum and Jane at the beach. He is getting so big I can hardly believe it! He actually enjoys pottering around in the sand and splashing in the sea now!

Elsa really kindly looked after Ed and picked the boys up from school on most of the week days that Mum was here so I actually got to have some unexpected days off which was a lovely surprise as it meant more time could be spent with Mum and Jane!
 Ah- Sainte Anne again! I just can't believe how perfect it is! We also discovered how amazingly quiet it is during week day mornings.
 A lady who sells amazing local juice. My favourite was the Lime and Ginger, but the Maracuja (passion fruit) was also pretty good!

Up in Deshaies I hoped to show Mum and Jane the Death in Paradise hut, but it looks like it has been taken down as they've finished filming the fourth season. Such a shame, but the beach was still stunning!!

 Isn't she just beautiful?! I love my Mummy so much and I'm so glad she was able to come out and see me. It's a long way from home, but sometimes you just need to have a Mummy cuddle to make everything right in the world.

Her holiday was over far too quickly, but it's not long until I'm home for a little while in January!
Thank you for being the absolute best Mum I could ever ask for! I love you so very much Mum. Always and forever xxx

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure. I loved seeing you and meeting the boys. I'm extremely proud of you and loved every minute xx and I'm very Glad to be your Mum xx

    ReplyDelete